[Opensim-users] Changing OpenSim region environment settings in viewer 3

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:00:07 UTC 2011

I suspect this is something to do with linden now also persisting windlight settings.  The region settings mechanism may
be different.  This is something that needs to be hooked back up to the existing implementations.

On 10/10/11 13:28, Ai Austin wrote:
> As far as I can tell viewer 3 changes to the "antigovernment" to (for example) set a fixed time of day on a region are
> not persisting in Viewer 3 in OpenSim... I can make the change and apply it, but as soon as I come out of the
> environment editor the region reverts to its previous setting.
>
> I CAN change to a fixed time of day in a region using LL Viewer 1.23.5 still.
>
> Are the environment settings in later versions of Viewer 2 and 3 now not working with OpenSim? I guess the various water
> and sky presets and custom settings will not persist either? they seem not to on my tests.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc