[Opensim-users] Changing OpenSim region environment settings in viewer 3

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:28:23 UTC 2011

As far as I can tell viewer 3 changes to the "antigovernment" to (for
example) set a fixed time of day on a region are not persisting in
Viewer 3 in OpenSim... I can make the change and apply it, but as
soon as I come out of the environment editor the region reverts to
its previous setting.

I CAN change to a fixed time of day in a region using LL Viewer 1.23.5 still.

Are the environment settings in later versions of Viewer 2 and 3  now
not working with OpenSim? I guess the various water and sky presets
and custom settings will not persist either? they seem not to on my tests.