[Opensim-users] TrustBinaries = true/false

dz dz at bitzend.net
Sat Oct 1 14:51:07 UTC 2011

  From: DutchGlory <info at verwijs-pc.nl>

> Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 02:26:43 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: [Opensim-users] TrustBinaries = true/false
> "TrustBinaries = true/false"  if this is dangerous, please remove this
> option..

Dutch,

Feel free to disable this wherever you are in charge..
The config settings are OPTIONS for a reason.
If you have additional research as to why it MUST be removed... please share
those...

Personally, before the latest releases of Hypergrid restricted transfer of
assets, I considered enabling Hypergrid 1000's of times  MORE "Dangerous"...
But I have the option to enable or disable according to MY perception of the
risk to MY regions and assets.