[Opensim-users] Turning gravity on for one object [ Was: Phantom and Physical Prim (to Mantis or not) ]

drwhiet at spacefriends.de drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Tue May 17 18:53:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

as Mike pointed out it is true that flexi prims can not be physical even in
SL .. BUT
for phantom prims it still must be possible to set them physical. Therefore
i have just
added following Mantis on this issue:

I also crosspost this to Opensim-Dev to get some GridGod/Developer attention
.. Please
PhysixxsGod(s) help us on this issue ..

Best regards,
and thank you Mike for clarifing (and Simon for asking and pushing me to
file that Mantis)

Wordfromthe Wise