[Opensim-users] How to get scripts to run in Diva

missyfitz 7minarets at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:13:13 UTC 2011

Is there anything specific that needs to be done to get scripts to run in
OSdiva? As a test I'm trying a very basic texture animation script which I
basically copy/pasted from my inventory in SL, and it doesn't do anything..
It says it saves/compiles the script, but the script doesn't actually
animate the texture. Other basic test scripts, like a prim rotation script,
also don't work. Here is the script I'm working with:

default
{
    state_entry()
    {
        llSetTextureAnim(ANIM_ON | SMOOTH | LOOP, ALL_SIDES,0,0,0.0,
1,-0.3);
    }
}

Should be just a simple, straightforward texture anim... XEngine is enabled
in opensim.ini:

DefaultScriptEngine = "XEngine"

Any reason why it wouldn't work?