[Opensim-users] 7.1 Diva Mesh Upload error?

Caia Naxos caia.naxos at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:31:18 UTC 2011

Been continuing to look at this. Noticed it's not really a mesh upload error
- it happens at login. Error again is this:

[LLCLIENTVIEW]: Caught exception while processing OpenMetaverse.Packe
ts.UpdateInventoryItemPacket for xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx,
[MYSQL GENERIC TABLE HANDLER]: Trying to store field creatorID for
OpenSim.Data.XInventoryItem which is unexpectedly null at
OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLGenericTableHandler`1.Store(T row)

Looked at the database and saw a number of rows with null creatorID.  Tried
replacing nulls with zeros, then logged in again, and the console did not
complain anymore.

I don't know that this is a good solution.  Any suggestions?

--
Caia