[Opensim-users] Fwd: Wifi and OpenSim 0.7.1

john felipe urrego mejia ingenierofelipeurrego at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:16:56 UTC 2011

"Note: Wifi is included in the standalone diva distribution of
OpenSimulator (http://github.com/diva/d2/downloads). If you are
running a non-diva standalone world and want to use Wifi, this package
will not be enough. I suggest you use the diva distribution instead,
because it already includes Wifi."