[Opensim-users] Wifi and OpenSim 0.7.1 (solved)

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri May 13 13:41:32 UTC 2011

The documentation of wifi-0-7-1-b.zip says the following.

1) In the download page, wifi-0-7-1-b.zip is described as:
"Wifi for Robust server, compatible with OpenSim 0.7.1"

2) In the READMEWIFI document that comes in the package:
"Note: Wifi is included in the standalone diva distribution of
OpenSimulator (http://github.com/diva/d2/downloads). If you are
running a non-diva standalone world and want to use Wifi, this package
will not be enough. I suggest you use the diva distribution instead,
because it already includes Wifi."

The packages contain exactly what they should contain, nothing is
missing. If you are using the wifi-0-7-1-b.zip package beyond its stated
intentions, you're on your own. I'm glad you figured it out.