[Opensim-users] OpenSim 0.7.1 upgrade

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:00:52 UTC 2011

Hi

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but if I compare OpenSim.ini.example between
OpenSim 0.7 and 0.7.1 I am confused

If I compare the two files:

[opensim at cc ~]$ grep -v ";" opensim-0.7-source/bin/OpenSim.ini.example |
grep -v ^$ | wc -l
258

[opensim at cc ~]$ grep -v ";" opensim-0.7.1-source/bin/OpenSim.ini.example |
grep -v ^$ | wc -l
22

The old version has 258 uncommented lines, whereas the new version has 22
uncommented lines

Are there a lot of default settings now built into OpenSim 0.7.1 so they are
no longer needed in OpenSim.ini?

OR

Do I need to go through the 0.7.1 OpenSim.example.ini file and uncomment a
lot of lines to get it working?

Thanks

Clive

Message: 2