[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 17

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:08:21 UTC 2011

At 03:53 10/05/2011, Diva wrote:
>It compiles. I don't know if it works, I was never able to make
>Freeswitch work myself. The refactoring shouldn't have changed anything
>in its functioning -- I didn't touch the optional modules.

Thanks.  I did have a new style of pop up error in the Viewer (SL
2.5.3) with 0.7.2 dev master, which went away when I reverted to a
working 0.7.1 setup... but I have not repeated that to track down
what might be happening.  Will do so when I get chance.  On first
sight it may be that FreeSwitch is not working though in 0.7.2. dev
master now. To be confirmed.  Anyone else definitely working with
FreeSwicth on latest 0.7.2 dev?

Would you expect the optional modules like Flotsam groups, offline IM
to work without any issues too? Just so I know if its worth moving
now for Openvue Grid to a trial 0.7.2 dev master setup or waiting a while

At 03:53 10/05/2011, Diva wrote wrote:
>If wifi-0.7.1 runs on 0.7.2-dev, it's pure coincidence! It will break
>eventually. Here's how .NET works:
>If ppl want to use Wifi with current master head, best shot is to
>compile it against that code base....

Got it - thanks Diva.  I had been using source code compiles of Wifi
against 0.7.1 dev master for a while, before moving to 0.7.1 release,
so understand the process should I eed that when I move on to 0.7.2.