[Opensim-users] Unable to upload asset error on login; OS 0.7.1

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Sat May 7 05:56:20 UTC 2011

I am having a strange problem with the new 0.7.1 release. When ever I
log in I get
multiple windows popping up in the viewer with the following message:

"Unable to upload (random asset id here) due to the following reason:
The server
is experiencing unexpected difficulties. Please try again later."

It only seems to do this once per avatar at least for the duration of
having the
server up. When I shut the server down and restart it; I get the message
again as
described above. It also only seems to do it when I have Regions.ini
configured for outside WAN access as opposed to LAN only

I can't seem to find anything useful in the console output that would
help me find
the source of it (No errors/exceptions or red spew). I don't see this
message in
lower versions of OS.

Running on Windows XP SP3, .NET, MySQL 5.1.11

Any insight on this would be much appreciated. Thanks =)