[Opensim-users] Want to log avvie position and facing direction to a file

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 12:21:50 UTC 2011

Or write a simple logging region module that you can send data to using
modSendCommand()
http://justincc.org/blog/2010/07/16/passing-data-between-a-script-and-a-region-module-with-modsendcommand/

<http://justincc.org/blog/2010/07/16/passing-data-between-a-script-and-a-region-module-with-modsendcommand/>(actually
this might be a generally useful thing to have)

Neil