[Opensim-users] Want to log avvie position and facing direction to a file

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 12:19:06 UTC 2011

Sorry, didn't address your other points.  I've not tried using the header
info on position/rotation . that would be of the object with the script in,
so it would need to be worn as an attachment.

Of course, the simplest way to log if you have access to the machine that
the client is running on is to spit the data out in chat make sure that chat
logging is turned on :-)

Neil