[Opensim-users] MySQL 5.1.55+ and OpenSim 0.7.0.2

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:31:07 UTC 2011

Yep, please see the thread Sean is pointing to :)

I'm assuming that MySQL 5.1.55 came out after OpenSim 0.7.0.2 was published.  I believe that OpenSim 0.7.0.2 will work
with later versions of MySQL if the MySql.Data.dll library is updated.  Please see the referenced thread for more details.

One could bring out an OpenSim 0.7.0.3 with this updated included (it's already been done in the 0.7-post-fixes git
branch).  However, for my part I want to concentrate my resources on 0.7.1 for now.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog