[Opensim-users] SQL error or connection string configuration error

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Wed Mar 16 12:56:20 UTC 2011

Hi

Restarted my sim this morning and I now have a new error (see below).
ConnectionString isn't defined, config-include (not config_include)
does exist and OpenSim.ini architecture does exist.  Tried restarting
a few times and its the same error each time.

There is mention that I should be using mysql instead here:
http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/Opensim-Mono-2-6-Snow-Leopard-td5555426.html

and here:
http://forums.osgrid.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2254

If that's the case how do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Garrett

11:35:39 - [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.Exception: There was a SQL error or connection
string configuration error when saving the region settings.  This
could be a bug, it could also happen if ConnectionString is defined in
the [DatabaseService] section of StandaloneCommon.ini in the
config_include folder.  This could also happen if the config_include
folder doesn't exist or if the OpenSim.ini [Architecture] section
isn't set.  If this is your first time running OpenSimulator, please
restart the simulator and bug a developer to fix this! --->
Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException: Abort due to constraint violation
column regionUUID is not unique
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Reset (Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteStatement
stmt) [0x00000]
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Step (Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteStatement
stmt) [0x00000]
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader.NextResult () [0x00000]
   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader:NextResult ()
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader..ctor
(Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) [0x00000]
   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader:.ctor
(Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior
behavior) [0x00000]
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader
(CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00000]
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior
behavior) [0x00000]
   at
System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader
(CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00000]
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update (System.Data.DataRow[]
dataRows, System.Data.Common.DataTableMapping tableMapping) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Data.SQLite.SQLiteSimulationData.Commit () [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Data.SQLite.SQLiteSimulationData.StoreRegionSettings
(OpenSim.Framework.RegionSettings rs) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Data.SQLite.SQLiteSimulationData.LoadRegionSettings
(UUID regionUUID) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim.Services.Connectors.SimulationDataService.LoadRegionSettings
(UUID regionUUID) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene..ctor
(OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo regInfo,
OpenSim.Framework.AgentCircuitManager authen,
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneCommunicationService
sceneGridService, ISimulationDataService simDataService,
IEstateDataService estateDataService,
OpenSim.Region.Framework.ModuleLoader moduleLoader, Boolean
dumpAssetsToFile, Boolean physicalPrim, Boolean
SeeIntoRegionFromNeighbor, IConfigSource config, System.String
simulatorVersion) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateScene (OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo
regionInfo, ISimulationDataService simDataService, IEstateDataService
estateDataService, OpenSim.Framework.AgentCircuitManager
circuitManager) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.SetupScene (OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo
regionInfo, Int32 proxyOffset, IConfigSource configSource,
IClientNetworkServer& clientServer) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion (OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo
regionInfo, Boolean portadd_flag, Boolean do_post_init, IScene&
mscene) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion (OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo
regionInfo, Boolean portadd_flag, IScene& scene) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.ApplicationPlugins.LoadRegions.LoadRegionsPlugin.PostInitialise ()
[0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific () [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific () [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup () [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
InnerException: Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException: Abort due to
[...]

Application is terminating: True

Garrett at asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/