[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 43, Issue 20

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Tue Mar 15 13:06:52 UTC 2011

Hi

Yes I thought the ; was strange, the reason I was confused was because
I was using the opensim.ini.example file changed to opensim.ini
(following step 6 here http://miscellanea.com/osx-opensim-local-sandbox/)
.  Everything in that ini seems to be commented out.  Anyway I've gone
back to the normal ini and it worked like a charm.  My region has made
and as a bonus is online in osgrid (local would have been good start
to start off).  Region is called asquare, I've logged in via
Imprudence but I can't teleport to the region it times out and when I
teleport to the region next door and try to cross over it says "cannot
cross region into banned parcel" - something I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance.

Garrett

Garrett at asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/