[Opensim-users] Tests in opensim - how to perform them...

DutchGlory info at verwijs-pc.nl
Fri Mar 11 19:41:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

first of all I want to thank Justin for looking at the "unknown user"
problem.
We need some kind of protection or "checks" that will keep all assets yours
and creator if you made something.. (stand-alone or grid)

now my question:
there are a lot of tests within open-simulator, I'm looking for information
on how to perform those tests.
if someone can provide me information, please let me know...

thank you...
dutch

-----