[Opensim-users] OpenSim 1.7.0.2 and MySQL Versions

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:29:09 UTC 2011

Hi Justin

I used git to fetch the latest master and a fresh install worked faultlessly
with Mono 142439 and mysql-5.1.56

Thanks :D

Clive

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:40:09 +0000
From: Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc at googlemail.com>
To: opensim-users at lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] OpenSim 1.7.0.2 and MySQL Versions

Funnily enough, I just updated Git master to use the newest MySQL connector
(6.3.6) in commit 3e5b1a1 so you might also
want to try copying it from there.

This dll might also solve the problem where some long-running migrations
fail.

On 09/03/11 21:25, Sean Hennessee wrote:
> I don't know all the details, but I have heard there are different
versions of MySql.Data.dll. If you get the newer
> version, it should work with the newer versions of MySQL. We are running
MySQL 5.1.55-1 which was not working until we