[Opensim-users] Terrain over Multiple Regions

Jawa Lunk jawalunk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:27:38 UTC 2011

Actually...I have searched...I've been a member on this list for quite a
while now, and rarely ask questions...

the link you suggest mentions nothing about L3DT, nor placing textures on
non-root regions.

I tried the link you suggested BEFORE asking on here, and I could not get
the sim to accept the png files...

I gave up on cross-region terraforming for now...BUT I would at least like
to change the ground textures in the regions.

I can access the root region through the Region/Estate, but it only allows
me to access the root region...I can not use it in any of the other regions,
and when I changed the textures in the root, it only effected the root.

How can I access the other regions to change the texture?

thank you...