[Opensim-users] Setting up OpenSim 7.0.2 Problems

thepierces-rwpt at charter.net thepierces-rwpt at charter.net
Sun Jan 2 21:19:19 UTC 2011

Yes, I can see the child agents correctly. I have validated this against
my log files (external user not on at time of this posting).
I have no "red herrings" (as I interpret your thoughts) - there are
absolutely no red responses coming from ROBUST or OPENSIM consoles
Only issues I am having from there appear in yellow and are only the
groups module.

Ips in regions.ini file are from 9000-9008. Using an internal IP of my
computer as INTERNAL and my EXTERNAL has been renamed to my DYNS
redirect, xxx.dyndns.org

Randy and Family