[Opensim-users] PhyFPS

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 23:51:22 UTC 2010

Actually, the reason that I mentioned scripts is because I've seen some
scripts fire tiny interval timers that move things around rapidly in the
scene, set things physical, then phantom..    non-phantom,....  move the
object around again..   etc.

Get a group of those going and you're giving the physics plugin a run for
it's money and that can lead to an increase in the amount of time it takes
to process a frame..   which will lead to a lower frame rate.

Regards

Teravus