[Opensim-users] NPC module?

bodzette Coignet bodzettecoignet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 01:58:35 UTC 2010

Thanks for the heads up justin.

Thanks for the valuable feedback diva.
OK this is the part of opensim that I would be *seriously* interested in
doing so yes I volunteer to lead this.
I'm going to install visual studio tonight and try to compile the code to
start playing with it.
I may have occassional questions tho as although I have ten years experience
as a VB & VB.NET coder and so have heavy .net experience it will be catchup
time on C#.
But since this will be my only focus for opensim I hope to get it to a
reasonable state.
I'm excited to get into it to see what you have already done and hopefully I
could lean on your experience occasionally as a mentor as you already have
some ideas.

Thanks