[Opensim-users] NPC module?

bodzette Coignet bodzettecoignet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:04:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Justin.

I suppose it's not surprising that this module has languished as my best
guess is that most of the current devs are in some way related to academia
or else IBM, neither of whom possibly have too too much interest in the
potential 3D gaming aspects of this and it's also unlikely that the
commerical gaming companies would have interest in working on an open source
version of something that could undercut their livelihoods!

That said, I believe the demand would be phenomenal from the user community
if they knew that such a thing existed thus being the stubborn person I am
this is going to become my new project.