[Opensim-users] Region DB Timeout

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:01:51 UTC 2010

It is not clear just which if the several versions of OpenSim you are using.

However it appears that one of the many switches in th INI file is set to
SQLITE rather than MySQL!

Use MySQL Administrator to be certain that you have a valid user kenday and
that kenday has all rights to database opensim!

I recommend the Diva distro to get you past these basic screwups, you can
build from there if you really need to!

Karen