[Opensim-users] OpenSim Content

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Wed Oct 27 15:58:05 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomas Trescak" <tomi.trescak at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:05 PM
Subject: [Opensim-users] OpenSim Content

> My AVATAR is "ghost" a "cloud"
In the viewer click menu Advanced :: Debug settings...
Type RenderUnl and you'l reach a function : RenderUnloadedAvatar, change
FALSE to TRUE and your cloud is changed to Ruth  a primary avatar

>and there is NO content whatsoever in my library.
OAR file, as said Teravus, are interresting but they can modify your land
when you load them. For inventory, prefer IAR files ; I found my first
content searching in Google 'IAR opensim'; and remember "save iar..." in the
console can save box ful of items, you can reuse them in another grid
(except SL ... of course)

And for your first question, as a beginner I used help in opensim console

help
displays a list of functions

help {function}
display help for that function

specially for terrains

help terrain
displays functions for terrain

terrain {terrain function} help (note help at the end!)

with that I built a 25 regions grid :)

GCI