[Opensim-users] OpenSim Content

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:27:53 UTC 2010

There is free content around the web in OAR and IAR form, you just need to
locate it.      To deal with the cloud issue, simply create a shape, skin,
hair, and eyes in your inventory and wear them.      If your viewer is set
for viewing PG, then you may also need to create pants and a shirt.  After
that you can use the regular tools to modify your appearance to your
liking.

There's a discussion open about what avatar(s) to provide by default on
opensim-dev
You may want to get involved on that.

Regards

Teravus