[Opensim-users] clean install opensim-0.7.0.2 fail

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 22 01:40:02 UTC 2010

On 21/10/10 08:25, James wrote:

> Yes the StandaloneCommon.ini does exist.
>
> The reason why I used the source is that I thought that if you wanted to add
> extra modules you would have to use the source, add the module you want then
> recompile to get them to work.

Yes, you're right about that if the module doesn't supply a compatible binary DLL.

But it might still be helpful to look at the binary distribution to work out where your source configuration is wrong.
The problem below suggests FriendServices is either misconfigured or no configuration exists.

> James

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc