[Opensim-users] ReflectionTypeLoadException

William Magee billmagee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:42:48 UTC 2010

Dear Opensim users,

Perhaps everyone knew this but me:

Tried a first-time install of 0.7.2 on my Ubuntu 10.10 machines today. Kept
getting the following error message (excerpted from a longer message)

Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the
module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Region.Framework.StorageManager..ctor (System.String dllName,
System.String connectionstring, System.String estateconnectionstring)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

After some searching I installed libmono-winforms2.0-cil. All went well
after that.

Cheers,
Bill