[Opensim-users] D4OS can use Robust 0.7 now

Matto Destiny matto.destiny at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:17:08 UTC 2010

:) i'm already on 0.7.1 have been for a while and did cron job but still the
same 10 online. I need to redo it anyway as i used the same name for Admin
as my Opensim Avi and its saying its not registered to the grid even though
it is. SO my thinking is do a different admin name and create my Opensim avi
account seperately?.

But then again i had a test avi and the d4os picked that 1 up no problem and
that wasnt created on drupal, anyways going to do a fresh server install
sometime tomorrow so its nice and clean :)

Keep up the good work :)