[Opensim-users] Why not a real OS

Tedd Hansen tedd at konge.net
Fri Oct 15 07:25:23 UTC 2010

I agree. And this is sort of what I wrote, if you read it. Only I had links
to undermine it, I take it this is what you refer to as "metrics". The links
were warranted by the discussion.

I'm actually a bit offended by this statement of ""know-it-alls" spewing
their answers" when you actually join in with your own arguments and tell us
in a final "know-it-all" way how it "really is".

Whether this thread is useful or not is a bit subjective. Someone has
restrictions on using Mono, someone else provides information that it should
be safe. Yes, opinions are exchanged and rhetoric's/sarcasm is used - but as
long as we keep it light and humorous and don't offend that is ok and normal
use of language. Our communication protocol does open for this, and one sign
of an INTP could be just that. I know I use plenty of it in real life.

So in reply I must say that I am disappointment that you label me so easily.
Two harmless (and humoristic afaik) mails pointing out that Mono should be
ok was the trigger. I'd suggest increasing the threshold to 4 emails and
evaluate the persons so you can target the real trolls/religion wars
instead.

I think I should have proven myself as not trolling this list.?

(Little do you know that there is some troll-code hidden in OpenSim
*muhahahaha* ;))

But despite this I appreciate the initiative. J

Br,

Tedd