[Opensim-users] Script State Already Exists?

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 04:51:03 UTC 2010

Hmm,

I don't actually have an answer to this one..   It could also potentially be
a locking issue between script threads.   Maybe you've got an object stuck
at a border when the sim loads causing it to try to save the state again?

You might get some response on freenode, IRC, in #opensim-dev.   You might
also get a response in mantis if you post it there.   It sounds like a bug
but it may be one that can be safely ignored.

Regards

Teravus