[Opensim-users] are there better landscaping tools?

Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC paul.villano at us.army.mil
Wed Oct 13 10:45:46 UTC 2010

If you can afford World Machine I guess you aren't griping about price hikes in SL.  Yikes!  But the mention of Terragen did bring back good memories.  I was an early adapter and can still remember oohing and ahhing about it.  And it was free. No clue about virtual worlds at that time but just seeing and using it was exciting. :o)