[Opensim-users] are there better landscaping tools?

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:45:55 UTC 2010

I generally don't have an issue in 1x viewers when working with terrain.  I
have not tried doing a complex terrain setup with 2x viewers yet.

The only thing that I've found is be careful around the edges.    The edges
can sometimes cause an edge case that makes the terrain spiky.

There's also the L3DT and TerraGen if you save with the right settings. (
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Using_L3DT)

-Teravus