[Opensim-users] Groups not working on 0.7?

Harri Nyman harri.nyman at shadecorp.net
Tue Oct 12 07:25:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:13 AM, Justin Clark-Casey <
jjustincc at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Are you running OpenSim in grid mode?  If not, then running ROBUST isn't
> necessary.
>
> If you've never run OpenSim before I recommend getting it going in
> standalone mode first.
>
> If you are intending to run in grid mode, then this actually looks to me
> like a failure of the region to communicate with the backend service that
> handles estate information.

I do run my system in grid mode, and I've been playing with standalone for
quite some time now, so nothing new there

And the thing is, yes, my intention is to run it in grid mode, but you are
right about communication problems, gotta check that through first.

Harri