[Opensim-users] Groups not working on 0.7?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:13:43 UTC 2010

Are you running OpenSim in grid mode?  If not, then running ROBUST isn't necessary.

If you've never run OpenSim before I recommend getting it going in standalone mode first.

If you are intending to run in grid mode, then this actually looks to me like a failure of the region to communicate
with the backend service that handles estate information.