[Opensim-users] greetings

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 15:58:04 UTC 2010

Greetings Pathfinder and welcome to the OpenSim community!

I am very excited that you're very excited about opensim, and I look forward
with great anticipation to the breadth and depth of experience you bring to
the table.

Cheers, and and again, welcome !

James Stallings aka Hiro Protagonist

http://simhost.com http://osgrid.org