[Opensim-users] Voice a key issue for educators migration from SL to OS

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 13:08:21 UTC 2010

You may be interested in Whisper, the Mumble integration for OpenSim that
vComm have produced.  I wrote it up here
http://blog.knowsense.co.uk/blog/_archives/2010/8/16/4604621.html - At
Flying Island we use it several times a week for meetings and it is very
good, stable and high quality.  I'd suggest on a par with Skype, and with
proper speaker indication and lip sync integration with the SL client (or
Imprudence)

Neil Canham
Flying Island Limited