[Opensim-users] Diva Distro - Hitting Walls

iSkye Silverweb iskye.silverweb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:33:32 UTC 2010

Really appreciative of everyone trying to help - John, we followed your
suggestion, and we also followed Diva's:

He tried without an entry in the hosts file:
Using the FQDN for -loginuri and the client can't even find the server.

If he uses the local IP address (192.168.0.9) for -loginuri (again, without
an entry in the hosts file), then it does find the server, but he hangs at
the handshake.