[Opensim-users] Diva Distro cant validate avatar, (but wifi can)

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri Nov 26 16:38:52 UTC 2010

I'm confused. "Diva Distro" is a standalone configuration. How come you
have your sims connecting to a Robust server? This looks like it's far
away from the standard diva distribution. Very likely you are missing
important configuration variables.

HG underwent a serious redesign for security between 0.6.9 and 0.7. Now
there are additional checks at login, and if you have DNS confusion, ot
if your configuration is incomplete/incorrect, things won't work.