[Opensim-users] Out of Memory Exception on IAR Save?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:39:16 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 23:29 -0600, Chris wrote:
> That is odd because I'm not actually running OpenSim from any directory
> with "New Folder" in it... This is the path I'm running from:
> C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\OpenSim\OS 069 Post Fixes\bin

Not sure how this works in the Windows world, but usually spaces in
directory names will make anything being "served", with the various
UNIXs, go natters trying to resolve. Does that happen with OpenSim being
mainly Windows based? I run both OpenSim and Wonderland. Nary a space in
a directory name on my entire machine. <shudders> Ric
Linux user# 44256