[Opensim-users] llGetLinkPrimitiveParams

Moundsa Mayo moundsa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 04:37:36 UTC 2010

Yes, PRIM_NAME and PRIM_DESC went active in SL in June 2010 and quickly
became very handy for multiple uses.

Just tried freshly downloaded and installed latest non-experimental
Imprudence (Imprudence 1.3.0  (Oct  7 2010 02:31:57)).

Same error results when attempting to compile script below.

Will try RealExtend and advise.

--
Moundsa