[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 21

David Drummond-Murray drummer130779 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:54:57 UTC 2010

That would be great if you could im running on a windows vps and im
struggling with this group thing!! im sure im getting there slowly but a
step by step guide would be very helpfull:-) if anybody can talk me through
this process and maybe others that im sure i will need i dont even mind
writing out some tutorials for others based on this:-)