[Opensim-users] Building and sharing lists of Hypergrid Addresses

John "Pathfinder" Lester pathfinder at reactiongrid.com
Thu Nov 11 17:46:01 UTC 2010

I didn't know about GridHop.net or hypernodes.org.  I'll check them
out.  Thank you.

-John

John Lester
Director, Community Development
ReactionGrid
http://reactiongrid.com

Mobile: 617 910 0386 | Twitter: @Pathfinder
Blog: http://becunningandfulloftricks.com

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry