[Opensim-users] Building and sharing lists of Hypergrid Addresses

John "Pathfinder" Lester pathfinder at reactiongrid.com
Thu Nov 11 05:47:45 UTC 2010

Oh yes, I'm familiar with his great work with the HyperGates.  I've
got them set up on my own regions.  Very useful devices, and a great
way to promote random exploration of available jump points.

The only issue I have with HyperGates is that, if you don't rez a
HyperGate on your region, you don't appear in the HyperGate network.

What I'm looking for are public and automatically updated lists that
grid owners have created of all the hypergrid addresses of all the
regions on their grids.

-John

John Lester
Director, Community Development
ReactionGrid
http://reactiongrid.com

Mobile: 617 910 0386 | Twitter: @Pathfinder
Blog: http://becunningandfulloftricks.com

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry