[Opensim-users] Anyone have luck running under Mono with SSL?

Eric Gravelle ericgrav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 17:39:13 UTC 2010

Heya Jaeoen,

The login service over SSL is pretty straight forward.  It's really just
apache httpd with mod_proxy, who proxies in the user's request to the
Robust.  I'm not much of a line for line instructional type but I wrote up a
quick article on how it was achieved:

http://dyngrid.com/technical-articles-and-whitepapers

Still hoping someone out there has managed to get OpenSim itself going.
I'll probably bang my head on it all night tonight anyways :-)  I have a
feeling that I may end up with the same type of recipe combining iptables
into the mix (just conjecture here, time to experiement)

- Eric