[Opensim-users] Anyone have luck running under Mono with SSL?

Eric Gravelle ericgrav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 03:01:46 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Anyone have any luck managing to get OpenSim to run using SSL under Mono?  I
have managed to do some fancy foot work with the robust services and apache
(mod_proxy) for the login services but still boggled to get the opensim
https listeners up.

Thus far, I have managed to grab my server's public certificate imported
into "MY" cert store using "certmgr" but running up against the wall with
trying to get my private key over too.  Even then, still unsure if mono will
play friendly, hehe.

If anyone wants the recipe for the login services thru https, feel free to
drop me a direct line.  I'll publish it sometime, but I'm bogged with
punching out all the little stuff that goes with a full opensim
configuration.