[Opensim-users] uploading a texture from python/php

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:34:50 UTC 2010

There's also an os LSL command that you can use to get a jpeg from a HTTP
server..   (I forget what the function is...    but it might be :
osWebTexture() and takes a string url, integer maptype )
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/LSL_osFunctions

If you exported your power point to a series of jpeg files you could load
them dynamically with a simple-ish lsl script.

Teravus

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc at googlemail.com