[Opensim-users] looking for good set of avatars, terraforming files

Serendipity Seraph sseraph at me.com
Wed Mar 31 06:49:51 UTC 2010

I want to create a few events and lure some of my SL friends over to OpenSim grids.  It would be easier if I had a set of decent base avatars for them to pop into.   I could also use some terraforming files as I am finding it rather tedious to do by hand and haven't yet figured out how to create my own.  I would love to know how to do both for myself but there are only so many hours in the day.

Thanks for any leads.

- s