[Opensim-users] any good testing/stress rigs for opensim?

Serendipity Seraph sseraph at me.com
Wed Mar 31 06:48:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a few different configurations on personal machines and in the amazon cloud that I am playing with.  I am also on different grids.  I notice that different ones have widely varying subjective experience of how snappy and/or dependable things are.  It would be great to have some objective tests.  I would also like to size my own grids and region servers appropriately to what I expect to use them for.  So any good test suites for this available?

Thanks!

- s