[Opensim-users] Table 'opensim.UserAccounts' doesn't exist

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Sun Mar 28 15:35:33 UTC 2010

Adelle,

That's a great question.
I would hope that OSGrid continues to be the primary test grid for
OpenSim, and continues to run developers code. Although it's clear that
you guys who run the OSGrid services are 100% in sync with this, and you
are super-duper master testers!, it's also clear that many region
operators and users in OSGrid aren't -- there seems to be a lot of
frustration when things don't work well, a reaction that is not in sync
with the concept of being a tester helping squoosh bugs on the way to
the next release.

It's really up to you OSGrid operators and community to figure out what
you want OSGrid to be. Maybe it's time that you have a permanent beta
grid for the real testers ("will the real testers please stand up" :),
and another grid for everyone else.

Last time I talked about this with Nebadon (several months ago, when
OpenSim was very unstable and we had the big memory leak crack down), my
heart beamed with joy with Nebadon's determination in having OSGrid be
just one grid, and the main test grid. I will beam with joy again if
this continues.